[mythtv-users] Program Guide Listing off 1 hour after daylight savings time change

John Zeiger johnz at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 00:20:46 UTC 2005

I'm on the east coast USA and use DataDirect/Zap2it to pull the listings
for mythtv.  Last night we changed from EST to EDT and the program guide
is now an hour early.  I.e. a program that is listed as 3pm in the
program guide actually doesn't appear on tv till 4pm (i.e. it is still
using standard time in the guide).

I tried "mythfilldatabase --refresh-today", but that had no effect.

My clock was updated to EDT from EST
 	clock
	Sun 03 Apr 2005 08:15:41 PM EDT  -0.365463 seconds

I checked the myth sql database and it has the program times stored as
EST not EDT or GMT, so I figure the problem has to be with
mythfilldatabase.  I can't see anyway to change the timezone/GMT Offset
for that program.

Can anybody help?