[mythtv-users] Zap2it Data off?

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 00:10:36 UTC 2005

Well I'm still not sure what to think - some of my data is matching up now,
but not all of it. It might be a fault of just a few of the stations not
providing the correct data due to the DST savings time change & not at all
zap2it's fault. My central time mythtv setup was worse though from what I
saw, it looks like it was trying to record a futurama at 3 or 4 in the
morning today, when normally it airs around 10:30 or so.

To get an idea of how widespread this is, what stations are people having
trouble with and where are you located?
I'm having:

Raleigh/Durham area NC (EDT)
Problem Stations:
FX, Comedy Central, UPN

The only station I could verifably say is working is FOX

Ames area IA (CDT)
Problem Stations:
Cartoon Network, & Comedy Central

No verified working stations

Anyone with the issues want to compare to what they have working for their
local area?