[mythtv-users] Re: Hauppauge 350 not initializing.

Patrick Davila pdavila at thelinuxlink.net
Sun Apr 3 19:51:58 UTC 2005

Rudi,
Something must have been broken. Either the driver or the patched fedora
kernel. How did you do your install? Do you use FC3 and the same software
versions as me? Do you use Axel's repository. My card is about a 1 year
old and behaves exactly as yours. It works fine in windows. Works the
first time after restarting in linux. I'm thinking about just compiling
the driver from source. Can anyone recommend which version of the driver
to use? I assume the latest CVS version?
Thanks

Pat

--
Patrick Davila