[mythtv-users] RE: Time change causes problems

M Smith quaff at clippersoft.net
Sun Apr 3 14:18:54 UTC 2005

My system has correct time (I run ntpdate every day at 5:30AM) and I
believe the correct timezone (EDT for me), and I just re-ran a
mythfilldatabase with the --refresh-today switch only and all times are
still off an hour for every of the 12 day's listings (including today).

I'm not sure what to try next - Do I need to clear all the data from the
DB and then run another - not sure if that will be of any use.

Strange why I don't recall these problems in the Fall - could just be my
lousy memory...

-Matt