[mythtv-users] Mythvideo - tvtomb

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 16:37:48 UTC 2005

Ok,

here is another version of things.  I've called this stuff mythtools,
and it comprises of the sync tool (which syncs both ways now (removing
stuff from the db and adding stuff to the db)), and the tvtome stuff
for series.

there is a configuration file in the "Configuration" directory, so you
wont have to go and play about with modules directly. The config file
is actually a perl hash, but very easy to modfy.

I'd be interested in hearing bug reports, requests for features, and
if people actually use this stuff...