[mythtv-users] Mythtvsetup and mythfrontend errors selecting options

Nick Drouet nickdrouet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:56:49 UTC 2005

I've just downloaded mythtv 0.17 using Jarod's guide on a clean FC3
installation. After the install I've done the mysql config and
launched mythtvsetup. I can navigate around using the cursor keys and
using Enter or space seems to select the option but it appears that no
processing is actually done on that option. I have to press ESC to get
past the "clear capture cards" splash screen and the I get the same
issue in the other screens - I can select Settings for example using
the Enter key, but I can't use Next on any of the screens...

Anyone seen this before? I've tried this on 2 systems and I get the
same error....

Nick