[mythtv-users] Mythtv on FC3

Dave Fade sajubien at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 20:15:51 UTC 2005

Yea, just tried changing directory, to /var/video, and
it does the same thing, same error, except it says
"Couldn't read file:
rbuf://127.0.0.1:6543/var/video//ringbuf1.nuv"

and when i look into /var/video, the only file there
is  nfslockfile.lock. whats that mean?

"Dave Fade wrote:
> "Posting log files is great, but it's also kinda
> worthless if you don't let ppl know things like what
> capture card you are using, what settings you chose,
> etc."
>
> Sorry, My card is a ledtek winfast tv2000xp. I
tested
> the card out with tvtime, and it worked fine, so the
> hardware isnt the issue. As for the share folder, i
> didnt change the directory, like in the tutorial. I
> left it as it is, and just tried chmodding it to
775,

Dont use that dir, follow the directions at mythtv.org
and do as it
says
when setting up your dir for cache or to hold the
recordings.

Tom"