[mythtv-users] Problems with Mythtv on FC3

Dave Fade sajubien at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 15:47:16 UTC 2005

"Posting log files is great, but it's also kinda
worthless if you don't let ppl know things like what
capture card you are using, what settings you chose,
etc."

Sorry, My card is a ledtek winfast tv2000xp. I tested
the card out with tvtime, and it worked fine, so the
hardware isnt the issue. As for the share folder, i
didnt change the directory, like in the tutorial. I
left it as it is, and just tried chmodding it to 775,
didnt do anything. same error. Any ideas?