[mythtv-users] [OT] new nVidia driver available

Morten Rønseth morten.ronseth at webfx.no
Fri Apr 1 05:43:20 UTC 2005

Hi Howard,

I'm just about to get an nVidia fx 5200 card and I want it to do XvMC.
 From your mailing I see that you have problems getting this to work. Is
there an issue with all nVidia cards or are there specific cards that
don't "work"?

Cheers,

-Morten

Howard Cokl wrote:

>--- Alan Hagge <ahagge at wbfa.com> wrote:
>

>>It's less offtopic for nVidia users, but there's a
>>new nVidia driver
>>release as of today (7174) which appears to correct
>>some significant
>>performance issues with the 7167 release.
>>
>>If you're setting poor performance with your nVidia
>>card, try it out!

>No luck for me.  The new driver didn't fix my problem
>with getting XvMC working.

WEB-fx
Morten Lerskau Rønseth           http://www.webfx.no
Odinsvei 15c                     mailto:morten at webfx.no
1413 Tårnåsen                    Tlf.: (47) 6680 9191
Norway                           Mob : (47) 9343 4357