[mythtv-users] Suggested Remote Control Setup for MCE Tuner Cards

brian mcgann brianm at giavaneers.com
Fri Apr 1 03:04:26 UTC 2005

I am putting together a Myth system and would like to use a low-profile Hauppauge 150 MCE l.p. or any other low-profile blackbird tuner card, but don't know what remote and IR receiver to use.  The Microsoft MCE remote/receiver package seems a natural, but I'm resisting using a
Microsoft branded product in my Myth system.

Does anyone have any suggestions other than building my own IR receiver?

Thanks,

Brian McGann