[mythtv-users] Re: Lite-On SK7551 keyboard problems

quaff at clippersoft.net quaff at clippersoft.net
Thu Sep 30 20:28:33 EDT 2004

I honestly did nothing special.   I actually set the machine up with a
standard mouse/keyboard and later plugged in the wireless.

Here's the mouse part from my xorg.conf:
Identifier  "Mouse1"
Driver      "mouse"
Option "Protocol"    "PS/2"
Option "Device"      "/dev/mouse"

keyboard stuff:
    Identifier  "Keyboard1"
    Driver      "Keyboard"
    Option "XkbRules"   "xorg"
    Option "XkbModel"   "pc101"
    Option "XkbLayout"  "us"

...As you can see it's pretty generic.  The wireless keyboard/mouse just
worked without any tweaks.