[mythtv-users] X runs at 90-95%CPU

Alan Anderson andersonas at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 29 23:27:29 EDT 2004

Thanks for the gdb info something to try if it hangs again.
I'll give agpart a try if this issue continues.

I extracted the files from the nvidia driver kit and started comparing file
sizes.  Apparently I managed to load the 4336 rpm kit ontop of the nvidia
driver (got to be careful of those apt-get updates ).  So I believe I had
the 6111 and parts of the 4363 driver installed.  In any case I
de-installed then reinstalled the nvidia driver.  Now all the images are
from 6111.  So far so good but its run for a day or so between freezes
before.

--
Alan Anderson
andersonas at adelphia.net
Linux is user friendly.
Its just real picky about who its friends are.