[mythtv-users] Lite-On SK7551 keyboard problems

Micah Wedemeyer fanmail at micah-wedemeyer.net
Wed Sep 29 11:47:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am in the process of getting my MythTV box set up, and I've run into a
problem with my keyboard.

As the subject line says, I'm using a Lite-On SK7551 wireless IR keyboard.  It
comes with an IR module that plugs right into both the mouse and keyboard PS2
ports.  So, I assumed there would be no problems.

However, there are 2 problems:

1. During boot, when grub comes up, I cannot select a different kernel using
the up and down keys.  They just don't work.  However, once my kernel auto-
loads, everything is fine.

2. The mouse does not work in X windows.  I'm using KDE and X.Org (I think).
Does anyone with this keyboard have a config file I could look at?

System Details:
Epia MII-10,000
Fedora Core 2 - kernel 2.6.8-1.152 (or something like that)

Thanks,
Micah