[mythtv-users] Editing Recordings freezes frontend

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Sep 28 23:55:07 EDT 2004

> I have myth .16 up and running on FC2 with my pvr-350. Everything is
> fine, until I try to go and edit the recording. It just freezes ... the
> frontend becomes unresponsive and I have to reboot the box. Anyone else
> run into this problem?

I believe this was fixed in CVS after 0.16 was released.  It only affected
pvr-350 users.  You can upgrade to current CVS or use something other than
pvr-350 output when you're editting recordings.  If you did compile from
source other than CVS, you could apply the couple-line fix yourself if
you look at the differences in NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp around line 2320.
You can browse the cvs website to get the necessary changes to this file.