[mythtv-users] nuvexport beta available

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Sep 28 14:50:30 EDT 2004

> I've noticed that nuxexport doesn't seem to handle show titles with
> colons in them very well.  Personally, I think using the show titles as
> the filename is a recipe for breakage anyway.

Huh?  the new version converts "illegal" (in windows/linux) characters
into a - character...   though I only added some of these recently, and
I can't seem to get to the CVS server to commit the changes.

The one thing that it *is* currently missing is duplicate-checking..
But that will go in before a release.

-Chris