[mythtv-users] IVTV Driver Version

Don Cramer don at donstoys.com
Tue Sep 28 12:46:43 EDT 2004

I have been using 0.1.10-pre2-ck100i for two months now with no problems.. I added a second pvr-250 with one of the new tuners (i think it was tuner 39) and had to manually patch ivtv but it has been trouble free.

I did try 0.1.10-pre2- ck108o, it worked ok and detected my second card with newer tuner fine.. but my pip would not play right, it would play a few seconds, pause, play a few more seconds, pause.. not that i use pip much, I'm just anal about everything working. also tried ck111c and ck112t to see if pip would work better, no go.. ck100i works perfect so decided to go back to that.