[mythtv-users] mplayer control problems

Kelley Reynolds schnozzy at verbotenplanet.net
Mon Sep 27 09:32:28 EDT 2004

When playing back a DVD or mpg with mplayer (MythVideo or MythDVD), I am unable to stop/pause/anything with the keyboard. I copied over the input.conf and placed it in ~/.mplayer/input.conf, then specified it manually as well on the command line in MythTV, but still I can't do anything short of killing X to make it stop (using ctrl-alt-backspace so the keyboard is definitely alive). I'm clearly missing something obvious... anybody want to point it out to me?

Kelley Reynolds