[mythtv-users] Zap2It having incorrect listings

Alan Brumley abrumley at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 00:02:22 EDT 2004

Is anybody else seeing this?
Lately, I've (actually my Wife) has been noticing that Myth is occasionally
recording the wrong programs.  As an example, tonight it thought it was
going to get What not to wear, and it wound up getting "Eye of the
hurricane"  My guide shows that it's supposed to be WNTW, but if you go to
the zap2it page, they have updated to the correct show.

I'm sure this was a last minute sub from the network, but is there a way to
make sure Myth catches these?  Tivo had the updated guide.
Should I setup a script to dump all guide data when it's about to get an
update?

If it matters, I'm on Time Warner (non Digital) in Austin.

How is everybody else handling this?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Alan