[mythtv-users] Enabling experimental ATRPMS

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Sun Sep 26 14:51:16 EDT 2004

 	Question for those in the know.  I'm trying to reduce my workload in
building my new mythbox by using ATRPMS, but seems like things are harder than
they should.  My box is a bit weird (dual P3, TCL2002N tuner PVR-250), so I
need a hacked kernel for the new tuner.  I've compiled it sucessfully myself,
but for simplicity on nvidia, lirc, and ivtv modules, I'm trying to run RPMS.

 	Any information on which kernel to use for this combination?  Also, are
the kernel-experimental "gettable" via the automated mechanism, or must be hand
RPM -i'd?

-Cory, "getting close to compiling everything from scratch again", Papenfuss.... :)