[mythtv-users] MythMusic - tinny sound due to 48khz Alsa conversion ?

John Madill jmadill at joyousnoise.com
Sat Sep 25 20:20:10 EDT 2004

It seems to me, from my limited experience with pro audio equipment,
that this may be due to a word clock discrepancy between the computer
and the digital input.  They should be slaved to a single word clock
source.

See if the card outputs word clock on the coax or optical, and then see
if you can slave the receiver to the card.

-jm