[mythtv-users] Re: pvr-250MCE, debian and kernel 2.6 woes...

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Sep 25 02:09:34 EDT 2004

On 09/24/2004 11:40 PM, Christopher Flynn wrote:

>Is there any reason I'm getting static instead of a signal?

Either your configuration is wrong, or you have a 250 with one of the
brand new tuner types (my guess, the LG TAPE...).

Assuming--since you're using Linux 2.6 and since you have a
Makefile2.6--you're using a relatively recent one of Chris Kennedy's
patches, please post the initialization section from your system log
file.  If the log file is /var/log/messages, you can obtain the info with:

tac /var/log/messages |
sed -n '/=  END INIT IVTV  =/,/= START INIT IVTV =/p;
          /= START INIT IVTV =/q' |
tac

Mike