[mythtv-users] standpoint on software cable decrypters ?

Stinky Wizzleteet wizzleteet at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 04:34:52 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I was looking into buying a winTV card to put next to my PVR 250 so I can
toy with cableTV, a cable decrypter which is reported to work with canal +,
even though I am more interested in decrypting cartoon network.
Anywho, I noticed a lot of these decrypters and such for windoze, but only
one for linux.

Is there some sort of ban or ethical dilemma here ?

And how is mythtv with hacks like cabletv ?

grtz,

wzzl