[mythtv-users] Cannot enter edit mode after crash

spectro spectro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:59:57 EDT 2004

My MythTv box crashed a few days ago and after reboot I didn't have
any of my recordings in the /myth/pretty directory. The NUV files
where there so I ran myth.rebuilddatabase.pl but I could not enter
edit mode to cut commercials in these recordings. I tried mythcommflag
but it hangs at 99% in every recording. I guess I have some database
corruption in the cut list but I can't find any information on which
database tables should I work with. It is safe to just truncate the
tables?