[mythtv-users] disappearing dimensions menu

James Jones jamesjones01 at mchsi.com
Tue Sep 21 21:40:45 EDT 2004

Steven wrote:

> You probably can no longer see the next button at the bottom of the
> screen...

I could believe that, though there seemed to be plenty of blank space at
the bottom of the window. Seems like a bug; those buttons should never
be hidden. Either it should scale appropriately or refuse to accept
values that prevent navigating the menus.

In the meantime, what file (or relation) do I need to rummage around in
to change what I can no longer get to via the menu?

Come to think of it, I was surprised that there is only one set of
preferences that everyone running mythfrontend gets (and can set),
rather than each user having his or her own set, at least for things
like skins, menu formats, and such.

    James