[mythtv-users] SC support

Simon Cowell simon.cowell at popstar.com
Tue Sep 21 12:24:07 EDT 2004

The PVR Guide web site has a news article that a softcam is available for mythtv

I know that this would be a unsupported 3rd party thing and would not be supported in any way by the mailing list but does anyone know where I can get more information on what this does ?  I do not want to do anything illegal with it.  I want to record from a DVB-S card and you can not use the current cards in a cam so this system will allow me to record channels that I already pay for.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com