[mythtv-users] 2nd Card Opinions

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Tue Sep 21 12:01:46 EDT 2004

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Phil Bridges wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, which firmware revision do you use?

I ended up using the firmware with the following md5sum:

6e2012d919fa48811c27e25e54a0a5dc  ivtv-fw-enc.bin

See:

http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=FirmwareVersions

It looks like it's the most recent firmware version. With the previous
version, it lookedreally bad - a bunch of vertical lines of different
colors and such across every recording. Now, it's still slightly worse
than my PVR-250's, but very watchable. I've just got it set up as my third
tuner, so it only records 2-3 non-critical programs a day.  :)