[mythtv-users] PVR-250 and Closed Captions

Daniel Savard Daniel.Savard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 14:11:53 EDT 2004

I haven't it work right, but just to give you some hints. Look at the
doc directory from the source code for ivtv for the README.vbi for
instructions to play with it. I did my last test few weeks ago with
something like ck104e. I have just gotten the latest version yesterday
(ck110m) with the intent to give it a second try. From the Changelog,
it seems VBI was broken or may has been broken at 109m and fixed
somewhere around 110c.