[mythtv-users] Automatic Commercial Detection - how to get it

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 18 11:08:13 EDT 2004

This thread was interesting, as I am curious about ways to improve the
commercial detection, and now it has turned into a bunch of me too posts
about the features of people's TVs, which I don;t care about so much at all.
This seems way off-topic.

Has anyone got some suggested commerical detected settings that have a high
success rate. I just use the default blank frame detection as when I tried
some of the other settings it provided more "false positives" (to steal spam
detection terminology).

Robin