[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV and Personal Media Players (RCA RD2780, Creative Zen, iRiver PMP-120, etc.)

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 13:56:24 EDT 2004

Hi Jeff,

The iRiver PMP-120 does.  See:
http://www.iriveramerica.com/products/pmp-120.aspx

That's the one I picked up last night. :-)

I tried downloading a 2GB raw .nuv file off my home machine overnight,
but the link on the hotel end was too slow for it to finish in time.
Won't be able to confirm that the rename (to .mpg extension) and copy
approach simply works until I get home.

Andrew.

--

If you don't know what to do, do something.