[mythtv-users] excellent review of mythtv vs. MCE

dave johnson DJ4904 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:44:12 EDT 2004

Tvoon (formerly Tivion) has a P2P system builtin so that other Tvoon users can share their
time-shifted MPEG4 media (or any other media for that matter).  Building a similar system into
MythTV would probably be rather easy due to the plethora of open source P2P projects out there, but
might attract the wrong kind of attention.  I think a good way to approach this would be to develop
the P2P functionality as a separaate add-on project for MythTV.  But yes, it would be hot.

off topic. . .  so who thinks the ATI Theatre 500 chip just announced is gonna be the shizzle ?

-=dave