[mythtv-users] Favorite cases, PSUs, fans?

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 22:43:28 EDT 2004

Well I just ordered it but from all the reviews I've read, I think my
favorite case is the Ahanix D5. It has a quiet (so the reviews say)
300 Watt PSU and the availability for 2 case fans in the back. It also
seems like it has a lot of room inside. However the main reason I
bought it is for the VFD (A display) and the fact that it looks a lot
like my other stereo components. It's a little on the expensive side
but it includes a VFD display so that's how I justified it.

As for fans I just read a good review on the Scythe Kamakaze CPU fan.
I think that will probably be the fan I eventually stick in my MythTV
Box.