[mythtv-users] Config Files for PVR-350 on FC?

vasudeva vasudeva at megarad.com
Thu Sep 16 17:43:29 EDT 2004

I'm having some odd problems with my MythTV setup on FC2, using a
PVR-350 both for TV-In and TV-Out.

If anyone out there is using this same platform, I'd really
appreciate a look at your config files, notably:

/etc/modprobe.conf
/etc/modules.conf
/etc/X11/xorg.conf

and any notes about your setup you think are relevant, ivtv version,
etc.  Attachments welcomed -- you may want to reply offlist...

Thanks, guys.

/></

--
linkswarm.com :: Collaborative Insolence
megarad.com :: Killing You With Technology