[mythtv-users] Re: Air flow and proc questions

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:46:01 EDT 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:57:06 -0500, Jason Lee <mythtv at theleehouse.net> wrote:

I asked a very similiar question in the SPCR forums and someone
suggested an Aerocool DP-102.  It's kind of a monster, but it should
fit (if it doesn't conflict with anything on your motherboard) and you
can experiment with ducting it straight out the back for improved
sound control and temperatures.