[mythtv-users] Enabling the SPDIFF output on a intel8x0 soundcard?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 23:00:43 EDT 2004

> Set the IEC958 something-or-another slider to zero.
>
> --
> Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Great guide, BTW. Slider and various checkboxes did nothing. I recall from
when I did my .15 system (It crashed with a drive failure forcing this
rebuild) that I had to change my .asoundrc file from the default in your FC1
guide to something else. I have not been able to find that bit of info in my
archives so I am asking the list again hoping someone else will remember.

Bill