[mythtv-users] 350 channel selection problem

Dinesh Mistry dmistry at yourhostdirect.com
Tue Sep 14 10:53:46 EDT 2004

Hey All,

I just upgraded to MythTV 0.16 running on Gentoo, I have a WinTV-PVR-350
running the ivtv-0.1.9 module. The problem I am having is in both LiveTV
and Recording when I try to change the channel it does not switch, for
example I can browse the data for the channels using the UP and DOWN
arrows but when I press enter to select it does change to that channel.
Same thing for recording I set a program it does record but it always
records channel 2?

Am I doing something wrong? Any idea would be great.

Thanks

Dinesh Mistry