Thread mail client [was Re: [OT] Was Re: [mythtv-users] Reply to this]

Dave Bush hockeystatman at
Tue Sep 14 10:25:20 EDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:09:06 +0200, Verteiler <verteiler at> wrote:
> Btw, to switch to threaded view in Thunderbird, click on the comic type
> bubble next to the paperclip in the header line.

I've never cared for threaded view in pretty much any mail client, but
I do like the way gmail groups conversations together. Pretty handy
for listservs like this.

- Dave
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction