[mythtv-users] myth tv on windows or equivalent open source prog?

dave johnson DJ4904 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:30:03 EDT 2004

well, if you have a 350 card (or a few other hardware-encoding tuners) media portal is pretty sweet.

very limited support for timeshifting but (as every other open source project in existance) it's
been "worked on."

also requires outboard XMLTV grabber to really work but shouldn't be much trouble for anyone who's
setup mythtv.

everything else is very nice.

mediaportal.sourceforge.net

-=dave