[mythtv-users] Reply template

David George david at thegeorges.us
Mon Sep 13 19:48:37 EDT 2004

Fred wrote:

>Replying to messages in this list is making me insane.
>
>Crazy Eddie must have designed the mailing list software.
>
>If I ever get my hands on Crazy Eddie, why, why, I'll, I'll
>strangle the mean bastard.

<vent>Reading your stupid messages is making us insane.  If you can't
figure out how to click reply in an email client go away! You sure seem
to have a handle on sending a message.  What is the problem with
replying to one?!</vent>

Now that I got that out of the way.  Use a real email client.  When you
receive a message you wish to reply to, click reply, type your message
and click send.  If you use a text based email program you can usually
reply by pressing r, then typing your message.

--
David