[mythtv-users] Mfd and libopendaap

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Mon Sep 13 19:17:18 EDT 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 06:16 pm, Peter Martens wrote:

> Thought it was time again to play a little bit around with the mfd and
> mfe. For the first time they compiled without a problem. When starting
> the mfd and trying to make contact to iTunes it complains about not
> having libopendaap installed. But I really have libopendaap (0.2.3)
> installed (gentoo ebuild).
> Someone knows what 's wrong?

	I know nothing about gentoo, but I suspect it may just be a question of where
libopendaap is installed. The mfd just asks QLibrary to load libopendaap
(i.e. it calls QLibrary("opendaap")). For that to work, it has to be located
where ldconfig can find it. You might try:

		ldconfig -v | grep opendaap

	And see if that shows you anything.

- thor