[mythtv-users] Hardware Happiness Survey (was "Why and Why NOT FC2?)

Dan Morphis dan.morphis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:09:01 EDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:38:08 -0400, Darryl Wisneski <myth at skicentral.tv> wrote:
> How is the noise in the coolermaster ATC?
> How is the fit in the coolermaster ATC?  Is there any room to spare?
I have the ATC-620, which is the all aluminum version of the 610.  I
really like the case.  The case isn't that noisy.  Although,  I do
plan on eventually getting a noise/vibration reducing kit.  The fit is
a little tight in some place, but not bad.  The only thing I don't
like is you can't remove the drive bays, and that prevents you from
securely mounting some devices as you can only get to one side to
screw them in.