[mythtv-users] Can't edit capture card settings

Weston, Toby (ELS) T.Weston at elsevier.com
Mon Sep 13 08:41:55 EDT 2004

More of an FYI but when I added a second card I was unable to edit the
settings in mythtvsetup, at least I'd change say /dev/video0 to /dev/video1
and when I hit Finish, it would revert back to the defaults. I had to use my
invisible mouse pointer to find and click the actual drop-down and then
select an option, *not* type it in manually.

Don't know if this is by design or not but thought I'd share it as it took a
while to figure it out. Its on 0.15 by the way so don't know if its the same
for 0.16.

Cheers,
Toby