[mythtv-users] Thanks to the developers

David Lyons djlyons1 at cox.net
Mon Sep 13 00:49:50 EDT 2004

Myth Users,

	Since the release of 0.16 has just been released I think it is a
great time to say thanks to all of the developers/maintainers
(especially Isaac/Jarod/Axel etc) for all of the work they do to make a
product available to all of us.

	I expect they must get frustrated at some basic questions us
users (perhaps new to Linux) throw out from time to time.

	Personally I am unable to figure out why a program such as "10
print hello; 20 goto 5" does not work. :)

	I can't comprehend what it takes to go thru all of the code to
make things work as well as Mythtv does.

	Anyway that being said, thanks to all of the developers (who
ever you are) for putting together such software.