[mythtv-users] Re: Animated radar maps?

Mattsshack mythtv at mattsshack.com
Sun Sep 12 14:28:03 EDT 2004

mythtv-theme-Titivillus_0.20040807-4.at_noarch.rpm is the theme I am running
and 73003 is my zip code. Is there another theme that works better that I
should be using? I will try to change the theme tonight and see if that
fixes the animated map.

I am unsure where the mythfrontend log file is. I looked it /var/log/mythtv
but all I see is the mythbackend.log.

Once again, Thank you for all the help!

-Matt
www.mattsshack.com