[mythtv-users] Playback display problems on 0.16

Gideon N. Guillen gideong at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 01:56:48 EDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I just upgraded to 0.16. I used the FC2 packages from atrpms (obtained
via apget). After upgrading, I had problems with playback, both of
previously recorded programs and live tv. When playing back, it seems
that the video is zoomed-in. The OSD is also not behaving normally
because it's too large for the screen and some parts go beyond the
boundaries of the screen.

The only thing I suspect is that is producing the problem is that
under 0.15, I set the playback resolution to 640x480. But even if I
modified TVVidMode* from the settings table on MySQL, it still
produces the same effect. Any ideas what could be the problem?

If you need more details (other than I'm running FC2 and I got 0.16
via atrpms) just drop me a line.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong at gmail.com