[mythtv-users] Animated radar maps?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Sep 12 00:22:54 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 11:27:35PM -0400, mythtv at mattsshack.com wrote:
> I saw in the changelog that “MythWeather now has animated radar maps.”
> Maybe I am confused, but I can not seem to find them anywhere. I see
> the same map as I used to with the .15.1 release. Any one know if this
> made it into the .16 release?

We were seeing them in 0.15.1; from the Weather Channel.  I think it
may depend on where you are.  We're in zip 33778.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi