[mythtv-users] display resolution switching still not working

dean vanden heuvel deanv at cox.net
Fri Sep 10 19:25:13 EDT 2004

It seems that I had compiled without the "xrandr" option, so the settings screen was not available.  After a recompile, I now see what you are talking about, but that induces another question...do you have automatic settings somewhere that adjust your backend capture resolution based on content?  channel?

-dvh