[mythtv-users] atrpms error with 0.16 and Titivillus

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 19:14:58 EDT 2004

I got it as well.  I just copied the list of packages from apt-get install
mythtv-suite...leaving out the Titvillius package and mythtv-suite.  Then did
an apt-get install <list o' packages>.  After done I added the Titivillius
package with rpm -Uvh --force, then added mythtv-suite with a standard rpm
-Uvh.  Kinda hacky but it will get it installed...