[mythtv-users] UK Radio Times grabber looks like it's dead

David myth at dgreaves.com
Fri Sep 10 17:35:26 EDT 2004

FYI Ed Wildgoose recently posted on the xmltv list:

"Ed, do you think it would make sense to contact the site and ask them
if they are completely unhappy with the grabber being run against them
at all, and perhaps whether they might consider an alternative method of
access?  Otherwise I think this grabber is now dead? "

Ed, could you investigate?  I have written to the people who do the palm
pilot application and asked if they would consider detailing the
subscription based format.  Personally I would be happy to pay to keep
this grabber running..

Thanks all"

David
PS the xmltv author is also called Ed...