[mythtv-users] MythTV on a Via Epia M10000, how?

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Fri Sep 10 10:38:05 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-11 at 00:51, Christoffer Kjølbæk wrote:

> When I whatch TV, and change channel, mythbackend gives me this error:
> 2004-09-10 14:45:30 Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
> Channel: '' was not found in the database.
> Most likely, the default channel set for this input
> (1 Tuner 0 )
> in setup is wrong

I noticed this last night with my setup (1 Analog Card and 2 DVB Cards),
for some reason which I haven't figured out yet, the default channel
entry for my second DVB card keeps getting lost from the DB.

I can go into the DB and set it correctly and restart the backend and
everything is fine (as many times as I like) BUT (I think) if I restart
the entire machine when the backend comes up the default channel entry
for the 2nd DVB card is gone.

:D