[mythtv-users] OT: Gmail invites

Dave Bush hockeystatman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:15:41 EDT 2004

> Seems like the new rule for gmail invites should be if you see someone
> on the list that has gmail (Myself included) you can just email them
> and ask them for an invite because they probably have one.

I like that idea enough that I'd almost suggest we put that in the
mythtv-users FAQ. (if there is one)

Okay fellow Gmail people - all in favor say Aye!

Anything to save daily message count. This list is pretty active as it
is without the Gmail traffic.

Knowing I contributed to the problem, :)
- Dave
--
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction